Sarah is an ABC Certified Prosthetist Orthotist (CPO). She graduated from the University of Hartford in 2018 with her Master’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics. Before O&P, Sarah received her Bachelor of Science degree in athletic training from Springfield College in 2014. She worked as a certified athletic trainer (ATC) specializing in rehabilitation and return-to-play protocols. Her career in O&P has provided her with the opportunity to work with patients of all ages and backgrounds. She especially enjoys building relationships with her patients, and strives to provide personalized care.
When Sarah is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, staying active, and being outside.
- Springfield College – BS Athletic Training
- University of Hartford – MS Prosthetics & Orthotics
- American Board of Certified Orthotists & Prosthetists (ABC) Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- American Academy Of Orthotists and Prosthetists – Active Member
- Proteor: Quattro Certification Course