Orthoses are external braces designed for the leg, arm, or spine to provide stabilization, reduce pain, correct and/or prevent deformities and prevent progression of deformities. The goal can also be to decrease your rehabilitation time after an injury or surgery. At Macy O&P we utilize 3D scanning to capture a precise image of the particular body part that requires the orthosis. This technology allows us to accommodate a variety of body shapes to make a well fitted brace.
We strive to exceed the goals of each patient, regardless of how challenging the diagnosis may be. Common diagnoses we treat include Charcot foot, multiple sclerosis, drop foot, post-stroke applications, arthritis, PTTD (posterior tibial tendon dysfunction), ACL and meniscus injuries, and back pain and injuries.
Please view our bracing options listed below. If you have additional questions, we are happy to work together to create a custom design that meets your needs.
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- CROW Boot Wound Orthosis
- Custom Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO)
- Custom Knee Brace (KO)
- Custom Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis (KAFO)
- Hip Orthosis (HO)
- Upper Extremity Orthosis
- Hand Orthosis (HO)
- Hand Finger Orthosis (HFO)
- Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis (WHFO)
- Elbow Orthosis (EO)
- Elbow Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis (EWHFO)
- Shoulder Orthosis
- Fracture Orthoses for both upper and lower extremities
- Spinal Orthosis
- Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (LSO)
- Thoracolumbar Orthosis (TLSO)
- Cervical Thoracolumbar (CTLSO)
- Cervical Thoracic Orthosis (CTO)
- Hyperextension Orthosis